Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You saw I bought that Dos Niner yesterday for my wife [cough-cough] as a Mother's Day present. Well, I just took for a mini-test ride to make sure it was ready to go and goddam...I think it rides better than my Rig. Maybe MUCH better. I was only out for ten minutes, but I was able to hit dirt road, jeep road, and singletrack. I'm scared to ride it again because you might be seeing a "SPAM! Rig for sale!" post within the next few days.

·
Cold. Blue. Steel.
1,709 Posts
Nat said:
You saw I bought that Dos Niner yesterday for my wife [cough-cough] as a Mother's Day present. Well, I just took for a mini-test ride to make sure it was ready to go and goddam...I think it rides better than my Rig. Maybe MUCH better. I was only out for ten minutes, but I was able to hit dirt road, jeep road, and singletrack. I'm scared to ride it again because you might be seeing a "SPAM! Rig for sale!" post within the next few days.
Why am I not surprised, Nat?!
Your wife liked the Rig, afterall. And purple is a great color for her, wink-wink. ;) ;)
Maybe that could be her Ma's Day gift instead. Plus, she can always ride the new green-machine since you guys fit the same size.
Well, I am pulling for ya' afterall. Let us know what goes down! :D

OGG

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
Well, how's that? MikeC didn't care for the proto, and you rave on the production, how great it is we all have different opinions!
Don't try give the lady a 2nd hand bike, or at least something that used to be yours. Women totally dig the cuddly Salsa's, believe me.

Don't let your wife brag online about the gift she got from the hubby, all hubby's in the world may see their bikebudget split in two... ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.