Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:eekster: Yeah I know, its hard to believe. After completing my first century with no problem at all Im ready to go and have some dirty fun. What is going on Saturday? Sunday ill be loggin some miles on the roadie again.:D

Im thinking of the Demo loop from Aptos, anybody game?

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
grrrah said:
watcha thinkin for saturday? Demo or somewhere close by?
Well I was thinking the Demo loop from Aptos so i can get a good 40 miler in. But Im pretty open for whatever. I was hoping to get back on the SS but it depends on where we ride.

·
Groveland Trail Heads
1,897 Posts
I am intrigued

smw said:
Well I was thinking the Demo loop from Aptos so i can get a good 40 miler in. But Im pretty open for whatever. I was hoping to get back on the SS but it depends on where we ride.
but depending on my vision and light sensitivity I will probably just try a shorter ride.

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scheckler said:
but depending on my vision and light sensitivity I will probably just try a shorter ride.
No injuries allowed.:p

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Law said:
Anyone know who this guy is?
Ill be waiting for you at the top, actually napping.:p

·
Medium?
6,732 Posts
smw said:
What is going on Saturday?
We're meeting up at your shop around noon so you can weld up my land cruiser, then we're going up to Kyle's new place to drink beer and heckle him while dust bunny makes him move the couches back and forth until they're in just the right spot.

I've got another land cruiser related project for which I need some tubing bent. You don't have bigger dies than 3", I don't suppose?

·
err, 27.5+
4,928 Posts
smw said:
What is going on Saturday? Sunday ill be loggin some miles on the roadie again.:D

Im thinking of the Demo loop from Aptos, anybody game?
We, me and some friends, are heading out from the general store in Aptos at 11:00am. You are welcome to join. I don't think we are dropping Demo. Probably one of the unmentionable ridges back down. Maybe some snack some Canadian Bacon up top. Not sure yet, I am along for the ride. One of my buddies is setting it up and I am always game for whatever.

Sometimes that gets me into trouble (like the Napa Valley Dirt Classic in 06). But for the most part I come out unscathed and have some stories to tell.

Whatcha ridin? I am going to bring the X5.

·
err, 27.5+
4,928 Posts
BTW, nothing wrong with a little bit of pavement envy. I have actually gained a new appretiation for my roadie in the last few months. I am actually in the planning stages of a commuter Surly Cross Check. Throw some 1.8-2.0 slicks on it and you have a very comfortable commuter. The 25c tires at 110-120psi don't have much give compared to the 2.3 mtb squishies :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.