Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'cept mine is in north carolina. I think my arms might fall off because I dug like I was on meth this weekend. You can't tell entirely whats up from the pictures but it will suffice to say that rocks and extreme steepness are plentiful. Next up are some 30 foot dubz to top off the pinnertentiary.

I'm glad I just bought a DH bike.

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm gonna fycking die the first time I try to ride this trail. Once you pass the cave its gonna be the scariest minute on the whole run. The rocks are ruthless...drops into rock gardens, steep stuff, baller turns filled with rocks. As soon as I exit the rocks its gonna be a series of dirty stepdowns in the 20-30 foot distance range.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Gotta' love that NC mountain dirt. In the pics it looks pretty steep, but I know that it is much steeper than the pics do it justice, everything is steep up there. I bet those rocks are slicker than owl $h!t after it rains, even with all the moss on them. In the first pic is that a kicker over that downed tree with an option of a bailout into the berm on the right, or is that just for water run off? Very nice work TP, very fitting trail name as well, look forward to seeing the new additions.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Damn, you go to App, right? I wish I would have applied there. I'm gonna be stuck in the flats down at Chapel Hill. That is for real sick though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.