Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hardly ever post here anymore. But you're all still in my heart :)

PhotographyREVIEW.com has me busier than ever. I am riding - but not nearly enough. And that's a rotten shame with the mighty Wasatch Mountains just up the street. That's how it goes sometimes, though. Facing up to the reality of too much desk time, I caved and finally bought a bike with skinny tires. Not an actual road bike, though. Hell no. I just got an entry-level CX bike that I've named the Belly Eliminator. Here are a few loving photos I took of it last week. The goal is to be able to knock out some quickie daytime rides from the house to keep the cardio up and the shrink the belly a bit. I'm hoping to also ride it in the winter to help with cardio and make the backcountry ski hikes at altitude less painful.

Attachments

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A Little Photo Blast

It's not like I'm not riding, though. And when I do, it does not suck. Here's a little sample of what I've been able to do so far this season :)

Attachments

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

ArmySlowRdr said:
Yes, post more John; we miss seeing your stuff here.
Thanks. It's nice to know I'm missed. I've been planning to just make a huge post with a buttload of photos but I keep putting it off. Maybe I'll just add a bunch more to this post. Like I said, it's not like I'm *not* riding. Just not sharing - enough :)

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Kristian. I did 6 hours with on Long Flume at Tahoe yesterday, with my 7D. I hope some good photos come out of it cause my ass is sore.

·
Super Ginger
121 Posts
Great Photos Bacon Man. Question: in your self portrait, what point and shoot carrier do you have there on your left? I am looking to get something like that.
thanks!

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Nice new ride!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts