Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Formerly dvo
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Leaving Salt Lake the morning of 9/28 and just need to be home for work Monday 10/4. Been to Moab/Fruita many times before and am tempted to return to exploit my familiarity and deepen my knowledge. However I am open to other ideas, Jackson, southern Idaho, Hurricane, etc etc. Wha cha got?

·
Formerly dvo
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I should add that my wife will be with me and I’m trying to pick somewhere that she will feel like it’s a good vacation spot not just yet another in a long string of mountain biking destinations.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
I should add that my wife will be with me and I'm trying to pick somewhere that she will feel like it's a good vacation spot not just yet another in a long string of mountain biking destinations.
Lot further of a drive (8 hours) but Tahoe/Truckee offers a lot of riding, good dining, and many options for your wife (Spa, paddle board, beach, river). Late September usually has cool nights, but daytime temps are still generally warm.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.