Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and he was telling me he has been looking into S&M and showed up with his new "armour".......YIKERS Gordon YIKERS

Attachments

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
This looks like a thread created specifically to harass another member.

I think that breaks rule 3

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
kidwoo said:
This looks like a thread created specifically to harass another member.

I think that breaks rule 3
hopefully not.....it's just a picture

.......and that was his armour for todays ride.....I asked him for mountains or clubs

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I bet if you sat on him, he would sound like a giant woopy cushion.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but were is the air valve for that thing? and were does he hide it?

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
Hell ya man, you know my two balls are that huge (though not vertical and really dissimilar in size...and maybe not that dark). Besides that has to add another 10" of travel. I wouldn't even need the bike for S&M - just barrel roll.

Dare I ask what you were doing when you found this?? Completely slipped my mind today, but did Fred give you a ring today or yesterday about the 729 rims? I'll be around Sun and early Mon.

·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
SMT, here's some advice. Don't display a pic like that and then use the term, "we are tight". And you can quit trying to sell that guy as DHIdiot. We all know that's a leftover pic from EIO's visit.:eekster:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
and he was telling me he has been looking into S&M and showed up with his new "armour".......YIKERS Gordon YIKERS
how you decided that pic would be related to S&M garb, I will never know....:bluefrown:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.