Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That today's high was 55 here in Phoenix, Arizona :)
Absolutly perfect mountain biking weather.

Anyone else enjoying weather or am I loner on this one??

Looking for a shoutout here,
-Brian

Note: "My" right foot is not touching the ground. It's the angle at which the pic was taken.

·
i drink shower water
1,189 Posts
i hate you right now.... no i dont hate you but i am jealous. it is 12 degrees here in crested butte colorado. weather.com says moab is suppose to be in the 50s this weekend and im jonesing so hard for a bike ride im probably going to make the drive.

·
trail rat
7,825 Posts
Beatcha!

65.2° F at 2:26pm central coastal CA

I rode in jersey and knickers; 2 layers top, one layer bottom - 50 miles fixed gear. :thumbsup:

·
It's carbon dontcha know.
4,548 Posts
Flew into PHX from NYC for work this week. Looking at the terrain surrounding the city I wish I had my bike and lots of time!

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Well then you'll really hate me........

...........it's about 28 here, celcius that is (about what 85+F) blue sky, white puffy clouds, nice S. Easterly breeze. Yesterday I did a nice 27 mile road ride at 7am and then went home, loaded up the CB, grabbed the Trance and headed off for another 4.5 hours of dirt/trails.

Sorry no pics unfortunately as it was a training ride and I didn't feel like lugging along the camera ontop of the 3L of water, 3 PB& Honey sandwiches, 2 apple's, cookies, raincoat, tools, pumps etc that I already had the CB loaded up with (total of about 17lbs) Next long ride out though I'll try to take the camera along.

·
Registered
188 Posts
60 degrees here in San Jose, California, blue sky...I went for a ride during lunch time, the picture is little bit old but basically it's the same deal. It's hard to beleive but this place is just right in the middle of the crowded Silicon Valley and we just went to ski last Saturday (a 4-hour drive away), good place to live but expensive:

·
Natural body armor
2,178 Posts
mustardfj40 said:
60 degrees here in San Jose, California, blue sky...I went for a ride during lunch time, the picture is little bit old but basically it's the same deal. It's hard to beleive but this place is just right in the middle of the crowded Silicon Valley and we just went to ski last Saturday (a 4-hour drive away), good place to live but expensive:
I'm moving in next week :thumbsup:
Where is that place?
ZT

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
mustardfj40 said:

Do you know the Way to san Jose

Love that pic....sweet

·
SuperInstigator
2,169 Posts
Brrrr

I would like to be at Moab right now.........Well, at least tomorrow is Saturday........WHAT?:confused: ?:confused: ?:confused: ?:confused: ?:confused: ?:confused: ?:confused: ?:confused: ? It's not Saturday tomorrow? But yesterday was, umm Monday:eek: ........Damn it, I could have sworn it was Friday by now.:madman: Oh well, it's 21.4 degrees F right here, perfect riding weather:).

·
~I Ride In Circles ~
1,629 Posts
It's in the 10's here.. yea.. with plenty of snow:( I hate snow.. I hate winter. But I think I also hate the crazy heat of summer you guys get... I'll stay here. haha.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Zen_Turtle said:
I'm moving in next week :thumbsup:
Where is that place?
ZT
Alviso, it's part of the San Francisco Wild Life Refuge. I usually skip lunch and ride from my workplace to the trail head and do loop then ride back to work. Tomorrow is going to be another beautiful day, I think will do it again just to keep the mileage up, it will the the 3rd ride this week :thumbsup: Those hills/mountains in the background are the one I ride in the weekdend

·
Registered
188 Posts
ZoSoSwiM said:
It's in the 10's here.. yea.. with plenty of snow:( I hate snow.. I hate winter. But I think I also hate the crazy heat of summer you guys get... I'll stay here. haha.
Weather is moderate here in the San Francisco Bay Area, Summer is right around 70-80 degrees, it's all year long riding :thumbsup: That's the reason why I don't have a roller trainner.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.