Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

I really p!ss myself off...

Tags
assjacket
864 views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  markaitch 
#1 ·
I don't ride enough, plain and simple. It's bad because I've got close to 3/4 mile of trails in my backyard. What makes it worse is that I PASS a trail system on my way to and from work. I try to ride once or twice a week. Sometimes it happens, sometimes I ride more, sometimes not at all. Yeah I try to justify it by telling myself that it's tough to ride after working an 11 hour shift, and I have a goofy schedule, and Ohio has bad weather, yada yada yada. But I'm riding tomorrow. That's that, already planned, packed, and ready to go. I'm not as pissed as myself now :thumbsup:

#4 ·
Hard to get someone out there with decent photo skills....I hate stopping, Can't justify myself to stop and take pictures, unless it's something totally rad.........like a Sasquatch on a SS.

#10 ·
Hey *******! Harden the **** up! Unless you just wanna stroll on over to mamby-pamby land, you jackwagon! Yea, I just called you a ****er, you ****er. ****er. Douchy motha****in' *****. ****. ****. ****in' dumb ********. Man-whore.

(I'm trying to give umarth a run for his money in terms of swearing, too.)

#11 ·
As requested...

Unfortunately I didn't take any more. I set a goal to do a whole lap without stopping a single time, and I prevailed. Such a good ride, so refreshing and rejuvinating. I ended up riding 2 laps which is twice what I had planned for. This is grabbing a water break between laps.

#13 ·
I don't ride enough, plain and simple. It's bad because I've got close to 3/4 mile of trails in my backyard. What makes it worse is that I PASS a trail system on my way to and from work. I try to ride once or twice a week. Sometimes it happens, sometimes I ride more, sometimes not at all. Yeah I try to justify it by telling myself that it's tough to ride after working an 11 hour shift, and I have a goofy schedule, and Ohio has bad weather, yada yada yada. But I'm riding tomorrow. That's that, already planned, packed, and ready to go. I'm not as pissed as myself now :thumbsup: Your priorities are out of order:nono:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.