Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to see this cat, occasionally. It was always in the same general area, and it seemed somewhat comfortable being near humans.

Bummer that it DNF'd!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Bitchin' pics, guys. Wish I had pics of the bobcat that used to seemingly be waiting for me on a little used trail on Mt. Laguna. He would trail me, then pull up alongside for a bit, then trot on up ahead of me ( I'm grinding along at a steady 4-5 mph up there), and final hop off trail onto a stump and just wait for me to pass him. He always gave me that 2 eye slow blink when I made eye contact with him. I figured he must be from a previous cat-life, and recognized me fondly.

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Attachments

·
Ride what you like!
1,087 Posts
1. This is the saddest thing I've seen all day.
2. My cat turned 17 this weekend.
3. Nice bike!

Reactions: TwiceHorn

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,117 Posts
Wait wait wait, is that a droooooper post?!!!

Nice bike
Aqua was in a state of submission during the build. He'll soon come to his senses.;)

Great cat photos ^ and ride photos Aqua.

Good story Ray / Radium.

Always sad to see any dead wild creature. Especially one of our wild cats.

Heres a Bobcat photo from my brothers trail cam mounted in his back yard / Carmel Mountain Ranch.

Nature Grass Organism Vertebrate Felidae

And a coyote caught in the same stride for stride position 12 hours earlier. Please excuse the time round off. :)

Nature Vegetation Organism Grass Natural environment

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.