Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I promised, here are a few pictures of my Yetis.
05 AS-X w/ brand new Totem, DHX 5.0, 729s and the biggest .243 stem ever.
06 DJ w/ pike 454 325's and lots of saint. And fancy pink Rock Shox stickers

Only things left to do on the AS-X is new brakes, (juicy's or codes or saints if i can find some) new bar (.243, 31.8) new seatpost (undecided), lock-on's and chain guide (e.13 drs.)

Only thing left on the DJ, is a chain guide (e.13 srs) new brake lever (Dangerboy 24k gold) and a Wipperman gold chain.

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
flipnidaho said:
You got a blonde with your Yetis too!!! So did I. That must be the best bike promotion ever...hehe..
On a serious note, nice rides!
Hey I didn't get any blond.... well maybe it comes with the 2nd Yeti you buy... well I have a Brazilian brunette instead :p

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NWfreeride said:
Whoa... is this mtbr or pinkbike? Nice bikes ryan, lets leave the girl talk to the 13 year olds.

(does one filthy yeti and being "single" mean i am a pimp? Pretty sure it does.)
hahahaha i think your assumption is correct .. your bike is pimped out... and you are "single" .. so i think you need to start riding in tons of velvet and with a cane... ooooh yeah

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.