Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....major shreddage this weekend! Man, just a touch of rain today and the trails were already looking great.

Hopefully a bit more rain in the next day.

Man, is it really ONLY Tuesday? Not even HumpDay yet?!

I

can

do

this!

:cool:

Reactions: Axe

·
Registered
584 Posts
Tuesday is normally a day where I bring the bike with me to work and ride afterwards. Left the bike home today because of the forecast. It looks like the rain was minimal though, and it would have been fine to ride. Now I has a sad.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Well, I almost got in a ride...started dicking around with a way to attach a spare tube to my frame and thank god...it started pouring after I got it figured out. Just started raining here in LG.

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was out spinning laps at Rockville. 11-1 today and got two heavy showers. Made the dirt instantly good and the rocks super slick. Fun fun fun!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Got home from work and it was still light out. Took the bike up to Redwood and did a lap around, finishing up in the dark, figuring out ways to see the trail through the backscatter of light from the headlamp.

It was a little slippy here and there, but pretty mud-free. The ground was wet but not close to saturated.

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
....major shreddage this weekend! Man, just a touch of rain today and the trails were already looking great.

Hopefully a bit more rain in the next day.

Man, is it really ONLY Tuesday? Not even HumpDay yet?!

I

can

do

this!

:cool:
Sunny and 70 degrees in Moab.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I predict I am going to get a new bike, as soon as Internal 14 gets around to sending it to me!

Good luck down there getting some rain. We haven't had that much here in BC so far. Oregon's Gorge Roubaix is looking like a dry weather event for Saturday too. Lets see if I can actually finish it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts