Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After about a month of putting it off, Jenna at Seven finally got me convinced it was time to place the order.

I am ordering a custom geometry Seven Verve. The Verve is Seven’s Straight gauge titanium frame. I modified the geometry that my 17.5” Fisher Paragon frame has. I worked to slow the handling down a touch.

Don’t worry hard-core Fisher fans the Paragon is going to take a short break from me beating it up but come back as a single speed.

I am so stoked I can barely fall asleep. But sleep is key for the 7am ride tomorrow morning before getting to work.

It should take around 4 weeks for the bike to be made. Don’t worry I will get the pictures up as soon as the frame gets here.

More info: https://www.sevencycles.com/bikes/verve.html

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Flooredsubaru said:
I am ordering a custom geometry Seven Verve. The Verve is Seven’s Straight gauge titanium frame. I modified the geometry that my 17.5” Fisher Paragon frame has.
Should be a sweet ride; keep us posted. I'm on a 17.5" Paragon too, and Seven is one of the builders at the top of my list for when I go custom ti. In other words I'll be keenly interested in every little detail of your build (geometry, weight, ride quality, etc). :thumbsup:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
miles e said:
Should be a sweet ride; keep us posted. I'm on a 17.5" Paragon too, and Seven is one of the builders at the top of my list for when I go custom ti. In other words I'll be keenly interested in every little detail of your build (geometry, weight, ride quality, etc). :thumbsup:

I will let you know for sure.

I also fixed the bike cad picture above. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts