Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a set for My 02 MXR and for my 04 Float. The MXR does not scare me at all because I have torn it apart many times. The Fox however is a little intimidating. Anyone know where I can get a good set of instructions on taking the Fox apart. My owners manual is of little help. Anyone done this to thier Fox and have any advice. Thanks for any suggestions

·
Registered
170 Posts
check this

Pedalfaraway said:
I got a set for My 02 MXR and for my 04 Float. The MXR does not scare me at all because I have torn it apart many times. The Fox however is a little intimidating. Anyone know where I can get a good set of instructions on taking the Fox apart. My owners manual is of little help. Anyone done this to thier Fox and have any advice. Thanks for any suggestions
Chris made a good step by step procedure for the vanilla, I guess changing the seals for the Float will be the same.

Fox Vanilla Pictorial Instruction

Good luck :cool:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Pedalfaraway said:
Check both Fox manual (from www.foxracingshox.com if you don't have paper version) and the one on enduroforkseals.com (excellent tips, thanks Chris!).
Use good quality socket, Fox upper caps are very shallow - possibly grind down socket to have best fit.
On step 13 (enduro manual) I had wrap tape around my 12mm spanner because it was so loose fit.

·
otb club member
3,080 Posts
Please contact me...

Pedalfaraway said:
Sorry to have to post this here, but you seem to have some email address problems and have not responded to the PM I send you. Please contact me regarding your order.

Thanks,

Chris

http://www.enduroforkseals.com/
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.