Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

I pedaled a niner...neener neener neener.

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Bigwheel 
#1 ·
This thing is going to be well worth the wait. I'll be selling off something in my garage to fund one.

Singlespeeders....save your pennies.

B

#7 ·
Wish I Were Riding said:
No review? Nothing concrete to say? Why should we care then?
Nope, no review. I always wait to get some serious ride time on a frame before I'm comfortable enough to post a review.

Nope, nothing concrete to say either...accept for the fact that I was really impressed with the craftsmanship and quality of what should be a very successful frame. That's as concrete as I'm getting right now.

That's about it really!

B

#11 ·
Wish I Were Riding said:
Sorry to offend you Padre. I guess I'm tired of threads like this (and posts like yours) that don't have any actual content. I'll move along, since its obvious you are not accepting new members to your social club.
What does this have to do with a social club?
Why are you STILL whining? :confused:
"Content" is subjective my friend, and to some around here....the updates from Niner are interesting and helpful, yet you feel the need to step in and rain on that parade apparently...
My mom always used to say..."if you can't say something nice....don't say anything at all...."
By the way, I'm not offended, I'm just wondering why you choose not to play nice.
Your posts come across quite grouchy....

#12 ·
Padre said:
What does this have to do with a social club?
Why are you STILL whining? :confused:
"Content" is subjective my friend, and to some around here....the updates from Niner are interesting and helpful, yet you feel the need to step in and rain on that parade apparently...
My mom always used to say..."if you can't say something nice....don't say anything at all...."
By the way, I'm not offended, I'm just wondering why you choose not to play nice.
Your posts come across quite grouchy....
"Content" is subjective, but where's the content in neener neener whatever? At least you posted a new picture of the Niner frame, that's content. Maybe I'm grouchy because you offended me with your "move along" statement. I'm here trying to gain info just like most people. :rolleyes:

I'm done ranting, I'm off the box, I probably just need to ride more and spned less time on the computer. :p

Peace.

#13 ·
Vaporware ads suk

I'd take a nooner over a niner anyday.... ;) whatever a niner is that is. :rolleyes:

Someone will produce an economical lightweight frame before too long, or not. In the meantime there are other options available without the hype involved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.