Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
slower than you
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't say we were the first, for truly, how could I possibly know that.

But we are certainly among the few. Surely only a small number can claim it: a tandem descent of (the new and "improved") Rocky (aka: Rocket) Ridge.

My seven-year-old and I bagged it this morning. Had a couple honest dabs and we stepped through a couple sections to avoid the high-center, but generally I'd call it very rideable.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
I would like hear that you are some super rider with mad tech skills.. and rocky ridge is just as rocky as always...

... please please please....

·
slower than you
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rocky Ridge is still rocky. I give all the credit to the stoker:p She's got mad skillz. All the Kaptain does is steer.:yesnod:
Nah! rocky ridge is so NOT rocky right now. but you're right about one thing: my stoker is my STOKE. Indeed.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
High quality father and daughter stoke!

You have my gears turning rc, anyone down for a tandem roll in on the Happy Ending? Let's make this happen, I have the gear for documentation!

·
slower than you
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
High quality father and daughter stoke!

You have my gears turning rc, anyone down for a tandem roll in on the Happy Ending? Let's make this happen, I have the gear for documentation!
made me laugh, just imagining this. ha!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
That is sweet! She is pretty brave-I rode as a stoker on a road tandem once, and it scared me to death. Guess I am a control freak!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts