Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
801 Posts
Yes and Yes. Hadn't seen this, but I tagged on someone elses thread with the same requests. Unfortunately it appears that no one cares whats in this section based on the lack of replies from anyone resembling a moderator. Bummed.

· Registered
429 Posts
MTBR guys, girls, it's time for Devinici to have their own forum, due to the success of the Troy, the Atlas, and soon to be released Spartan, which will have it's own 30+ page thread soon. I'm not sure what the criteria is, but it's easy to see the popularity of this brand, which is over 25 years old, is quickly growing.

· Registered
116 Posts
Sv: I nominate devinci to get it's own forum

MTBR guys, girls, it's time for Devinici to have their own forum, due to the success of the Troy, the Atlas, and soon to be released Spartan, which will have it's own 30+ page thread soon. I'm not sure what the criteria is, but it's easy to see the popularity of this brand, which is over 25 years old, is quickly growing.
And let's not forget the WC winning Wilson!

Sent fra min C6903 via Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.