Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· GSD Protection
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Dev, the 24 year old military vet. I'm fresh out of the service and moved to ft Collins. I picked up a hard tail North Face Yavapai and I deffinitly need more for the trails I'm riding. I'm looking for a FS all mountain rig. I'm open to tire sizes but I'm 5'7 and 145lbs. I'm looking for someone selling a bike that fits this description who would be willing to let me pay them in a few payments. I can do $300 every 2 weeks and when its paid I can get the bike. I'm just looking for someone to work with me. Between shipping my K9 and starting a new job I'm flat broke but in desperate need to hit the mtns more soon.

Let me know! Thanks guys.

· pain intolerant
741 Posts
Welcome to Fort Collins and best of luck finding a FS bike.

You're probably aware of this, but there are plenty of trails (most, I'd say) in the Fort Collins area that don't demand a FS bike.

Blue Sky, Indian Summer, Coyote Ridge, Lory and Horsetooth Valley Trails, Bobcat Ridge Valley....among others.

· GSD Protection
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Negative smilinsteve, I'm not looking for a hand out. I'll pay my way. Im just looking for someone to work with me (and hold the bike) till I can pay it off.

Edit: ray, thank you for finding the link of the bike I have.

Steve, push sand.

· Registered
8,726 Posts
Negative smilinsteve, I'm not looking for a hand out. I'll pay my way. Im just looking for someone to work with me (and hold the bike) till I can pay it off.

Edit: ray, thank you for finding the link of the bike I have.

Steve, push sand.
Push Sand!!! Well, I have NEVER been so insulted!!

Don't get your panties in a bunch there, Mister. Bike scams are as widespread as news stories about missing airplanes these days. Just looking out for my fellow MTBRers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.