Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GSD Protection
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Dev, the 24 year old military vet. I'm fresh out of the service and moved to ft Collins. I picked up a hard tail North Face Yavapai and I deffinitly need more for the trails I'm riding. I'm looking for a FS all mountain rig. I'm open to tire sizes but I'm 5'7 and 145lbs. I'm looking for someone selling a bike that fits this description who would be willing to let me pay them in a few payments. I can do $300 every 2 weeks and when its paid I can get the bike. I'm just looking for someone to work with me. Between shipping my K9 and starting a new job I'm flat broke but in desperate need to hit the mtns more soon.

Let me know! Thanks guys.

·
pain intolerant
745 Posts
Welcome to Fort Collins and best of luck finding a FS bike.

You're probably aware of this, but there are plenty of trails (most, I'd say) in the Fort Collins area that don't demand a FS bike.

Blue Sky, Indian Summer, Coyote Ridge, Lory and Horsetooth Valley Trails, Bobcat Ridge Valley....among others.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have a friend with a medium framed Giant Anthem for sale. Its in great shape, but only has 4 in. of travel. I think he would give you a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'm going to forward this to my husband. He has one to sell (and get out of my damn garage, he has surpassed his n-1) and he's also a veteran so I bet he'd be willing to work with you.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Since he is ex military you can trust this guy. Fork over your bike and wait for his payments to come rolling in!

Never mind that his current bike is actually a back pack. Trust him!

·
GSD Protection
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Negative smilinsteve, I'm not looking for a hand out. I'll pay my way. Im just looking for someone to work with me (and hold the bike) till I can pay it off.

Edit: ray, thank you for finding the link of the bike I have.

Steve, push sand.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Negative smilinsteve, I'm not looking for a hand out. I'll pay my way. Im just looking for someone to work with me (and hold the bike) till I can pay it off.

Edit: ray, thank you for finding the link of the bike I have.

Steve, push sand.
Push Sand!!! Well, I have NEVER been so insulted!!

Don't get your panties in a bunch there, Mister. Bike scams are as widespread as news stories about missing airplanes these days. Just looking out for my fellow MTBRers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts