Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I think I need to Upgrade
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am trying to build the front wheel for my singlespeed but I can't find the dimensions for my front hub. Does anyone have access to BikeAlog that can help me out? The hub is a Paul components disc front hub and I am using a Mavic 717 disc rim.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Dt Swiss

AzSpeedfreek said:
I am trying to build the front wheel for my singlespeed but I can't find the dimensions for my front hub. Does anyone have access to BikeAlog that can help me out? The hub is a Paul components disc front hub and I am using a Mavic 717 disc rim.
try dtswiss.com
see if they have the hub your looking for. They do show a 100mm front singlespeed hub in their listing. I have found their spoke calc to sometimes be off mostly based on rims.

·
I think I need to Upgrade
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DGC said:
try dtswiss.com
see if they have the hub your looking for. They do show a 100mm front singlespeed hub in their listing. I have found their spoke calc to sometimes be off mostly based on rims.

I already tried the DT spoke caculator but they don't have the disc front hub listed on there.

·
Feeding your addiction
2,648 Posts
AzSpeedfreek said:
I already tried the DT spoke caculator but they don't have the disc front hub listed on there.
I'm coming up with 261 disc side and 262 drive side using QBP's spoke calc.
Larry Mettler
http://www.mtnhighcyclery.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts