Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've made it to the final 16 and need votes to make it to the finals!! Can you help a local Denver rider out? It just takes a second!! Thanks!!

http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/hellridefive/voteforpedro.php?hellrider=1&userid=0488

Hi Everyone-
I've got some exciting news. I have advanced to the semifinals of the Santa Cruz Hellride Mountain Bike Race. For those of you not familiar with the race, it's essentially "Survivor" meets mountain bike racing. It's a 70 mile course in Northern California that only 4 riders in the U.S and Canada are chosen to race in. I'm made it to the final 16 riders and I need your help. Please go to the link above and vote for me. You'll receive a confirmation email that you must also click on to make your vote official. You can only vote once with each email account. Please pass this message along to anyone you know that would vote for me!! Siblings, parents, girlfriends, co-workers, kids…….whoever! If I get picked and win the race I receive a Santa Cruz mountain bike worth over $6000!! I've got a great chance of winning this thing. Please excuse the cheesy youtube video!! I promise to be a better cyclist than actor!!
Thanks in Advance for Your Vote-
Matthew Smith

Hi Everyone-
I've got some exciting news. I have advanced to the semifinals of the Santa Cruz Hellride Mountain Bike Race. For those of you not familiar with the race, it's essentially "Survivor" meets mountain bike racing. It's a 70 mile course in Northern California that only 4 riders in the U.S and Canada are chosen to race in. I'm made it to the final 16 riders and I need your help. Please go to the link above and vote for me. You'll receive a confirmation email that you must also click on to make your vote official. You can only vote once with each email account. Please pass this message along to anyone you know that would vote for me!! Siblings, parents, girlfriends, co-workers, kids…….whoever! If I get picked and win the race I receive a Santa Cruz mountain bike worth over $6000!! I've got a great chance of winning this thing. Please excuse the cheesy youtube video!! I promise to be a better cyclist than actor!!
Thanks in Advance for Your Vote-
Matthew Smith

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.