Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SouthernDevilz/RoguePosse
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
running singletracks on my P2. flatspotted my rear one and not even sure how. before i get another one im curious what other rims people run on their urban bikes.

suggestions?

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
mtboutkast said:
running singletracks on my P2. flatspotted my rear one and not even sure how. before i get another one im curious what other rims people run on their urban bikes.

suggestions?
i run rhyno lites. dont need anything beefier. but i would recomend an atom lab trail pimp. run them on my fs and they are super beef.

·
Just Ride
1,015 Posts
konabiker said:
i run rhyno lites. dont need anything beefier. but i would recomend an atom lab trail pimp. run them on my fs and they are super beef.
i used to run rhyno lites and destroyed them completely. flat spots bends, everything. and i like to consider my self a decent rider. right now i dont have an urban bike as i broke that frame so i got no other suggesttions for ya. id say some DH rim, something you can land flat on and still keep straight. atleast in the rear where ya dont got the suspension.

G

·
zerossix said:
, something you can land flat on and still keep straight. atleast in the rear where ya dont got the suspension.
alexrims DX-32 are pretty beefy, and not too bad for weight, my friend runs them on this 4hun, he goes pretty big, and his are still close enough to true.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.