Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Some Assembly Required
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LBS tells me they have no idea when they can get a rim from Mavic or any of their vendors. Where should I order from on the internet? Supergo, Performance, Jenson...I've read so many horror stories about "instock orders" that take months to receive that I'm leary of ordering from any of them.

· Registered
789 Posts
I've never had any problems from pricepoint, but seeing as go-ride sponsers this site I'd say get it from them.... Pricepoint is fast , price matches and I've used them for a few years now and many orders placed... so..... sure you cant use a 32 hole 729 :p

good luck

· SNOWRIDER
1,555 Posts
I use Universal www.universalcycles.com though they are my LBS so I usually just pick it up they have shipped items to me that they didn't have in stock and have always been delivered quickly

· Some Assembly Required
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Felpur said:
I've never had any problems from pricepoint, but seeing as go-ride sponsers this site I'd say get it from them.... Pricepoint is fast , price matches and I've used them for a few years now and many orders placed... so..... sure you cant use a 32 hole 729 :p

good luck
Sorry....I wish I could use the 32 hole...most sites I've czeched say they have them in stock....I just don't want'a get caught up in a bk order nightmare.

Thanks anyhoo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.