Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey MTBRers, hows everybody? Im 18 and I'm looking for a full time job, does not matter what it is as long as it gets me 40 hours a week. All you people that know or have a job opening for a teenager like me, please help me out, I want to work and I need the money for college. I would love to work in a bike shop or something like that and learn.

Thanks in advance. I live in the Buffalo Grove area, thank you again.:) :)

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
MTBkzboy said:
Hey MTBRers, hows everybody? Im 18 and I'm looking for a full time job, does not matter what it is as long as it gets me 40 hours a week. All you people that know or have a job opening for a teenager like me, please help me out, I want to work and I need the money for college. I would love to work in a bike shop or something like that and learn.

Thanks in advance. I live in the Buffalo Grove area, thank you again.:) :)
I'm a headhunter out of Toronto, and although we're active in the U.S., we don't have many entry level positions in your area.

Have you tried headhunters, employment agencies, or recruiters in your area?...What works best, i have found, is to print up a stack of resumes and drop them off at places that interest you. You get to speak with the manager and have that first interview on the spot. Retail is always the easiest job to get, but the hours suck.

I tried this with a friend of my daughter's a few years ago...we drove around for about 3 hours, stopping at places that interested him...by the time we finished he had 3 job offers and started one the next day.

Good luck with your search.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.