Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO

I am selling my Norco Sasquatch and getting another ride. I purchased the Sasquatch last summer and the frame is too big for me. The bike is also not suited for my riding style. Its shitty!

ANYWAY

I am really attracted to Kona. They sell all there're own gear and equipment and everything.

SO

The question is

SHOULD I GET A KONA?

THANKS

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FOR SURE

Yeh the Sask is great. It has execellent geometry, looks good, rides good, is strong and lots more.

I do alot of messing around. I don't do insane drops and hucks and I ride lots of easy trails and back roads.

I know that Kona dirtjumpers are great for messing around!

This is about the biggest drop I would do. This is me on my 2004 ORYX SPITFIRE.

THANKS

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm married to a "howler" but I ride a Dawg Primo. I guess you could say I ride the "howler" too. ;)

But seriously, either bike might be fine for you. Best thing is to go test ride a few.

·
Registered
422 Posts
But the Howler is built for 4X and has a fairly low BB which could make it an adjustment for some people to get used to on the trail. That being said, I rode with a guy in North Carolina this past fall who uses his Howler for everything. But he had a Marz 66 on the front end which raised the bike a fair bit and slacked out the geometry. It was a pretty sweet bike...no good shots of just the bike but here are a couple...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WAITING FOR NORCO TO SELL

I am just waiting for my Sasquatch to sell and then I am getting a Kona Dirtjumper, most likely a Scrap.

THANKS ALOT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.