Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had the pleasure of having a local pro photog yesterday at the pit. He sent me this picture, and I like it a lot. I was probably about 4 inches off the ground, but he made me look like I was going BIG.

If he wants to chime in, or post more photos, that's up to him. Bake, here's your shot, get some free press and advertising if you so desire....

DHF

Attachments

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paul B said:
Very nice! Came out super-sharp, too, which is hard to pull off with a digital camera.
Well he didn't come out there with an amateur digital, that's for sure! The few stats I did catch about the camera were: Nikon, 12.5 megapixels, 8 or 10 pictures per SECOND, and a zoom lens that was about 18" long...I think he said the files he was shooting would produce a 16" x 20" poster quality print at 300dpi...

Hopefully, he'll chime in here and set me straight on my bad camera knowledge...and maybe re-size some more good ones down and post them up!

DHF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.