Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the title FoShizz, but I blame some of my part selection for this bike on your past choices, so I guess stealing your thread title is in order too..

I just finished my first full week on the new bike, and I can say that this thing rocks...
The parts spec is in the build up sticky.

Coming from an Intense Uzzi (which is a bit small for me) this bike is every bit as nice, and is a bunch lighter (5+ lbs), has more travel, and is a bit faster to boot. The only bad point, is that it is difficult to even ride the Intense now. I feel like I'm 'perched' on top instead of being part of the bike.

I have to thank Sherwood and Theresa for making me feel like part of a family throughout the entire process.

Hey Fo' after seeing your El Fomandante with the Champage and I9 Coppers, I think the ultimate color combo is Grinch Green with an I9 Copper wheelset.

Peace all,

Marc

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Salty in X5 jig. Semi custom geo. I posted the build in the sticky up top...

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Hey Marc....I love that Mo Fo too! VERY nice bike....I really miss my X5.

Ironically, in half an hour, I will have a reunion....I will be riding with my friend who bought my X5 along with Agoura_biker.....sort of a mini me version of a Ventana gathering.

congrats!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Enel, Fo.

I will get some better pictures, those suck, uneven lighting. In fact, I will go out now when it is high sun and get some nice shots...

Then Im going riding, man this bike is fun!!!

Later,

Marc

·
Team Fearless Descender
1,976 Posts
Hey... hey.... HEY!!!! That's my bike... Well at least the one I'm looking to build.

Awesome! Really sweet. Congrats.

Enjoy that beast Marc!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.