Thanks for looking. See you out there!

Lactic...

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WTB-rider said:
I know you say Upstate but looks remarkably like Stillwell on Long Island. I love North East woods!
Thanks.

Well, it's only about 2 hours north of LI, so it makes sense that it's not too different! I've never ridden anywhere other than the North East U.S., so I really have nothing to compare it to, but yeah, we have some kick-a$$ riding out here, don't we?

·
Can't get right...
556 Posts
LacticAddict said:
Weird... I'm seeing pics on my end, and apparently WTB-rider is too. Are there others for whom the pics don't load either? Lemme know... Thanks.
I see nothing....even when theres something to see..nothing there tho.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dannymonky said:
I see nothing....even when theres something to see..nothing there tho.
Allright, I uploaded the pics instead of using links. Should work now. Too bad, because I'm not sure how to get the titles directly under the pics using the upload method. But at least there's something to look at now :rolleyes:

·
those are Rollercams...
1,894 Posts
Yup.

LacticAddict said:
Thanks.

Well, it's only about 2 hours north of LI, so it makes sense that it's not too different! I've never ridden anywhere other than the North East U.S., so I really have nothing to compare it to, but yeah, we have some kick-a$$ riding out here, don't we?
I love the trails in the North East but I don't have anything else to compare them to either. My riding travels have taken me north to Massachusetts, south to W. Virginia, west to central PA and east to LI.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
glenzx said:
You call those ROCKS? :rolleyes:

Nice shots, should be green soon, eh?
Yeah, for around here, those are some "real" rocks! They get pretty slick with all that moss and algae on them, too.

Yeah, once the greenery starts, the woods take on a completely different character!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Where exactly is that? I'm from Upstate and I've never seen anything like that around here. You said it was 2hours N of LI... so I suspect it's downstate from me.

I run a website for central NY cycling... If I can find out where it is I'd like to see if anyone on Cycle-CNY.com has heard about it. Definitely looks worth checking out.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jacksonpt said:
Where exactly is that? I'm from Upstate and I've never seen anything like that around here. You said it was 2hours N of LI... so I suspect it's downstate from me.

I run a website for central NY cycling... If I can find out where it is I'd like to see if anyone on Cycle-CNY.com has heard about it. Definitely looks worth checking out.
It's at the 909, which is near Poughkeepsie, NY. Dutchess County... If you do a search for trail reviews for "Taconic-Hereford" (which is what it's officially called) on this site, there are a few reviews of it. It's a GREAT riding place!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.