Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Large wheels & one gear
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, if anyone finds a copper bracelet on Desert Classic, please let me know. Without getting into to much detail, I have had it for 16yrs and has alot of sentimental value/history to me. I lost it last night on a ride.
Thanks

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Konapdlr said:
Hey, if anyone finds a copper bracelet on Desert Classic, please let me know. Without getting into to much detail, I have had it for 16yrs and has alot of sentimental value/history to me. I lost it last night on a ride.
Thanks
Any idea what section of DC? I'll be riding the east end of the trail on my way to work tomorrow morning and will keep my eyes open.

·
Large wheels & one gear
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DurtGurl said:
Any idea what section of DC? I'll be riding the east end of the trail on my way to work tomorrow morning and will keep my eyes open.
I havn't a clue. I started at Pima lot and went as far back as those stone benches. I want to say I felt something hit my leg at about the halfway mark. Thanks for keeping your eyes open for it Kathleen. Im kinda bummed out about it. Just can't replace things with alot of history behind them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.