Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The problem with music in my cube at work is right now I'm listening to The Doors, and it makes me want to go have a beer; but I have to be here for another 2 hours...

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
Screw it, go ahead and have a beer. From the nature and volume of your posts today it's not like you're doing any work or anything...

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Full Trucker said:
Screw it, go ahead and have a beer. From the nature and volume of your posts today it's not like you're doing any work or anything...
Actually I post more on days where I have not meetings and just sit here at my desk. I've got several CAD programs open and my computer likes to take "brakes" but the internet usually works:thumbsup: I guess it doesn't take up as much juice as I-DEAS and Pro/E.

I've got $50k worth of software on a $800 computer, screwy.

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
I just downloaded a free single from The Bronx off their mySpace page and listened to that... it was pretty b!tchen. I think I may listen to it again.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ithnu said:
Actually I post more on days where I have not meetings and just sit here at my desk. I've got several CAD programs open and my computer likes to take "brakes" but the internet usually works:thumbsup: I guess it doesn't take up as much juice as I-DEAS and Pro/E.

This sounds all too familiar, apparently the adobe suite "holds on to" ram-that could be your problem. Are you in Fort Collins, am I sitting right behind you??!?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ithnu said:

To make a $3 part :)

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sevencycle said:
It is if it fails... bucko jr.

$300 bolt must be made for Government or Medical field where over pricing is KING.
That's Mr. Buck Wonder sir. Definitely overpriced, but the demand for aerospace fasteners is huge right now, and Ti is even harder to come by. We had some freaking Ti honeycomb panels in the $200k+ range. Freaking crazy. We had a supplier have their estimate go up by 3-4 times the initial swag they gave us when they found out it was for a government project.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.