Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was my title politically correct? Anyway...my duaghter has been riding with me for the passed 3 years and is pretty fast...has taken a couple of second places in XC races and is starting to come around in DH. She ride a Cannondale hardtail and a Super8. My new GF has started riding and is pretty natural with it. They both can outride (XC stuff) most of my riding buddys...which doesnt bother any of them. This morning 4 of us went for a ride...my GF, duaghter and myself did a road ride of 12 miles and met one of my buddys at the top (start of the dirt climb) and neither my GF or daughter walked at all. Not one of my riding partners has done this...this climb is very steep and they all have walked at certain parts. This was my GF's first trip up this hill and my duaghters second...and they both did awesome. I think...in my experiences, that most women are more determined...if they are athletically inclined, that is. My GF did fall on the DH portion and made some kind of weird noise...kind of like some kind of animal that had just been speared or something....you know, that "oh god, I am going to die sound". But she was fine and we laughed about it, hours later.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
How cool for you that 2 of the most important women in your life ride!

kawboy8 said:
My GF did fall on the DH portion and made some kind of weird noise...kind of like some kind of animal that had just been speared or something....you know, that "oh god, I am going to die sound". But she was fine and we laughed about it, hours later.
I'm fairly certain that I know that sound well. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.