Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wood chips are stupid
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be in Chandler from the 13th thru the 22nd. Would be willing to hook up to ride. Girls and/or boys.
I have ridden all the main trails and some others by accident! So,I know my way around ok.
Decent riding shape. Looking to do some long,medium pace rides. 3-6 hours. Week days are good. Will have lights too.

Happy trails!

akdeluxe

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
akdeluxe said:
I will be in Chandler from the 13th thru the 22nd. Would be willing to hook up to ride. Girls and/or boys.
I have ridden all the main trails and some others by accident! So,I know my way around ok.
Decent riding shape. Looking to do some long,medium pace rides. 3-6 hours. Week days are good. Will have lights too.

Happy trails!

akdeluxe
Are you saying you want to ride with girls? Around these MTBR parts we have slower girls (Kaboose), fast girls (CoyoteKis), and average speed girls (Durtgurl). Not many others post up here but you will find more on the trails :) Lots of boys, take your pick.

·
Wood chips are stupid
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mixing it up

Variety is very good. The girls I ride with up here are animals. I dont mind being beat up by girls!

Thanks!

akdeluxe

·
Elitest thrill junkie
37,916 Posts
Maybe we could have dinner afterwards?

·
Wood chips are stupid
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chains suck

I hate Red Lobster. Guidos is good. I'll meet you there. ;)

akdeluxe

Attachments

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
akdeluxe said:
I hate Red Lobster. Guidos is good. I'll meet you there. ;)

akdeluxe
haha. I'm sorry that I derailed your nice thread looking for riding companions. BobbyLite and I go way back... pretty funny stuff. Glad you have a sense of humor!

Not sure what all is happening ride-wise this weekend but I could be definitely be talked into a South Mountain epic or a Hawes/Pass Mtn adventure. If we were to post up a start time and place, I'm sure others would show up and we'd have a grand time on bikes. Do you have anything set up yet? As far as weekdays... Wed AM SoMo shuttles are always a good time - big bikes and full face helmets are the norm, but you can definitely do all the trails on a smaller bike. Thurs evening there is pumptrackin at the Fishbowl in Ahwatukee (south of S. Mtn).

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Dude, best to not even mention riding with chicks on this website, you could take a lot of s*it for it! So, if you do sometimes ride with chicks-best to keep it on the down low.......just my .02! Two less 29ers here!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts