Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Paper or plastic?
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, he's not really riding, he's RCing. The big dawg has some decent driving skills as well. I might even get the bug again.

www.norcal-hobbies.com

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
That looks fun, but I can't afford another hobby right now...

·
Mtbr Founder
35,126 Posts
zorg said:
Well, he's not really riding, he's RCing. The big dawg has some decent driving skills as well. I might even get the bug again.

www.norcal-hobbies.com
He, he.. bugger, zorg busted me. This french mountain biker started talking to me at the RC track and I knew I was busted.

Fyi though, I think Zorg used to race pro RC so I'm not worthy!

I spent hours qualifying but I had to miss my main races since I had to go to Switchbaxr's hours for 4 hours of eating. Diggler, you would have cried. This boy can cook.

fc

·
Medium?
6,728 Posts
francois said:
I spent hours qualifying but I had to miss my main races since I had to go to Switchbaxr's hours for 4 hours of eating. Diggler, you would have cried. This boy can cook.
» 12/26 Sat - Onroad Carpet - 10:30am

Roadie.

12th scale? I had a cool Kyosho 4wd 12th scale for a while, but not long enough to ever podium. I used to do pretty well in 1/10th off road. I've got some trophies somewhere.

Crawling is getting a lot of traction these days. (pun intended)

https://www.rcrockcrawling.com/index.php?cPath=47&osCsid=69425b7d6002db0c5b6170eecbc9c1d4

1/5th scale:

·
Mtbr Founder
35,126 Posts

·
Lusus Naturae
2,874 Posts
hahaha one bottle for $21? i gotta say tho, barleywine style is one of my top two favorite beer styles. also "brown ales" such as Palo Santo Marron (IMO one of the top 3 beers ever made) can also reach up there.

·
Lusus Naturae
2,874 Posts
The Palo Santo Marron is about 12% ABV and the other one I hear is around 18% and I'll be having that next. Happy b-day to me. :p

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have an 1/8 scale buggy I might have to contact them about going down there. I usually go to Delta RC. That place looks awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts