Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
AKA shitbird
2,342 Posts
You guys are a bunch of punks. Here's the story behind this kid, he was an up and coming BMX star in Japan until he took a bad crash at 15 years old and broke his neck/back. He wasn't supposed to walk again but like a miracle he's back on a bike. This video is his first time back on the bike. The song is titled "possible is anything".

Don't feel too bad, I made that entire story up. :D. Hey I'm bored, what can I say.....

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
eabos said:
You guys are a bunch of punks. Here's the story behind this kid, he was an up and coming BMX star in Japan until he took a bad crash at 15 years old and broke his neck/back. He wasn't supposed to walk again but like a miracle he's back on a bike. This video is his first time back on the bike. The song is titled "possible is anything".

Don't feel too bad, I made that entire story up. :D. Hey I'm bored, what can I say.....
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

·
Ideas Above My Station...
1,506 Posts
Thats amazing.

I'm guessing he's never ridden a bmx track before?

Wierdest thing is, that track has exactly the same layout, and i mean exactly, as my local that was pulled down a few years back. Is it some kind of standard template for a track?

Every jump was in the same position, only difference was ours had a six pack at the end and i think that wa an 8 pack! Anyway, RAD riding bro!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.