Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
regarding lights, it seems everyone likes the Ayup lights. My options are limited on EP's right now. Would a light and motion seca 400 on the handlebars and a stella on my helmet be enough light? I'm guessing the battery life is not as advertised - does anyone have any experience with these lights? Sorry for another thread, but I didn't want to piggy back off the other one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a Stella and have been very impressed. Battery life consistent with advertised and super light weight. Charges super fast and durable. I had some initial questions on the durability of the strap mount, but it has help up well in all weather. One of my smarter purchases and worth the money:thumbsup: !!

·
Livin' the Dream
506 Posts
Agree with suffrfest, the Stella is a great helmet light. I can't speak to the L&M though, but I would imagine you'll be good to go with it. I used to use a Stella 180 on the helmet and MiNewt dual on the bars and it was plenty for me.

·
Registered
883 Posts
The L/M Stella burn time is at least as good as advertised. I'm thinking of upgrading to a Seca for my helmet. I'm happy my batteries will work with the Seca as this will eliminate the need to order extras:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.