Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here ever used this resource to beat speeding tickets?

www.ticketkiller.com

I am intrigued and because a recent ticket, I am thinking about trying this. What have I got to loose?

·
nobody
490 Posts
iviguy said:
Has anyone here ever used this resource to beat speeding tickets?

www.ticketkiller.com

I am intrigued and because a recent ticket, I am thinking about trying this. What have I got to loose?
I've never used it but I'd say if your ticket is significant $$, go for it. Why not. If you do use it, I'd be interested in hearing how it all shakes out.

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JimC. said:
you caught me in mid-edit mode, sorry. Jim
Actually pretty hilarious considering that you were correcting my spelling but sending me to the wrong URL. Gotta love being human.... :D

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tlg said:
You don't know? Then maybe you should just pay the fine.
Police gotta follow the rules too you know. There are laws governing how police operate too. If not then they could just bust into your home anytime they wanted and look for infractions.

Besides, I am hopeful that if I win this case I can have a shot at winning the other citation he gave me about not having my car inspected. If it were just a speeding ticket, I would take the drivers safety course. I went round and round with the state on my car and the emissions testing and they are so rigid with the rules that they won't budge regardless of what kind of explanations you may have. They do the OBDII testing which is basically just hooking up a diagnostic computer to your car's computer and seeing if there are any error codes. If you get 3 "not ready" status codes then you fail. Doesn't matter what is coming out of the tail pipe. You could have the cleanest running car in the city and it will still fail. To this point, 3 years ago when my car failed in this same way there was a manager and rep for the diagnostic computer there who decided to do a tail pipe test instead because of a known problem with their software and 1996 vehicles. Although the OBD said not ready on 3 components the car passed emissions way under the spec.

It would be a lot of history to type up all the happenings. But hopefully I can present a good case to the judge.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.