Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been trying to buy a new Seeker:cool:. 2 days and 4 unanswered phone calls later :madman: I decided to create an account and purchase on the site itself. The site gets stuck in an infinite loop when you go to check out it takes you back to the log in screen. I tried to purchase as a guest and it would never load the payment screen.:skep:

I'm losing faith here....I'll give it one more shot on Monday.

·
CoolArrow
2,473 Posts
Keep at it - there's great people behind the curtain making things work over there, and they're just as anxious to welcome you to the family too. Sometimes tech works against everybody, buy your heads up with the infinite loop on the site is probably a big help. I'm sure it will work out soon!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Have been trying to buy a new Seeker:cool:. 2 days and 4 unanswered phone calls later :madman: I decided to create an account and purchase on the site itself. The site gets stuck in an infinite loop when you go to check out it takes you back to the log in screen. I tried to purchase as a guest and it would never load the payment screen.:skep:

I'm losing faith here....I'll give it one more shot on Monday.
Check the compatibility mode on your browser if it is IE. If that doesn't help, please email [email protected]. I'm out of the office for another week so I can't help anymore than that right now, sorry.

Jeremy

·
Registered
129 Posts
If on a PC it might also close all cookies (in your Settings) and start over with your purchase. When I purchased mine I was trying to do it from my iPad which didn't work. I had to purchase online from a regular PC.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hang in their dude..they will sort you out and get it done...worth it..their CS is above all others I have dealt with

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finally was able to complete the sale online. Tried with IE and with Chrome and both had the same problems so it wasn't browser related. Finally, after about 10 attempts it didn't log me out when I hit check out and I was able to complete the transaction. Woo Hoo!

I guess I'll have to find some pedals while I wait for my ride to show up. Any recommendations for good platform pedals?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts