Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah!!!! I got it today. Titus Switchblade with the talas in white pearl 05' Can't wait to build it up :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
guitarscrub said:
Yeah!!!! I got it today. Titus Switchblade with the talas in white pearl 05' Can't wait to build it up :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
weres the pictures???? ya cant just tell us about a 05 SB with out at least one picture
 

·
thats right living legend
Joined
·
6,360 Posts
I don't even think we've had an 05 blade in here yet. I've had yet too see one somebody actually owned anyway... Seeee MMMuuust.
 

·
Paper or plastic?
Joined
·
10,330 Posts
blackagness said:
I don't even think we've had an 05 blade in here yet. I've had yet too see one somebody actually owned anyway... Seeee MMMuuust.
I think that we might have no choice but to threaten guitarscrub with a temporary ban from MTBR if he does not show his new prized possession soon.
 

·
Do It Yourself
Joined
·
5,720 Posts
I call BS...

guitarscrub said:
Yeah!!!! I got it today. Titus Switchblade with the talas in white pearl 05' Can't wait to build it up :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I don't belive you...

unless you can prove it...

with some pictures. :p

 

·
thats right living legend
Joined
·
6,360 Posts
Yea!

Homebrew said:
I don't belive you...

unless you can prove it...

with some pictures. :p

I happen to know for a fact Titus didn't make any SBs in white pearl for 05. So there is no way I'm going to sit here for one minute and believe you. Unless of course you were to somehowe... I don't know, post a pic of some sort, hehe...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, I have not been home long enough to get some pictures. Hopefully I can get some soon. By the the way even unbuilt it is gooooood loookin' :D :D :D

PS to post pics here do i have to have the pic hosted by a site like photobucket etc.?

thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
blackagness said:
I happen to know for a fact Titus didn't make any SBs in white pearl for 05. So there is no way I'm going to sit here for one minute and believe you. Unless of course you were to somehowe... I don't know, post a pic of some sort, hehe...
I saw a pic on mtbr of a white 05, i swear, I'll try to find it. Well it was white and it had 05 stickers anyway. Looking now for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
DaveX said:
I saw a pic on mtbr of a white 05, i swear, I'll try to find it. Well it was white and it had 05 stickers anyway. Looking now for it.
Damn, i found the bike I was thinking of and it's polished. Nevermind.
 

·
thats right living legend
Joined
·
6,360 Posts
Sweet!

You're right even not biult up, I want it. Thanks man now I can quit checkin every 5 minutes,LOL..
 

·
Do It Yourself
Joined
·
5,720 Posts
guitarscrub said:
Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Very nice. I love being proved wrong. Now hurry up and get it built. We want to see some ride pics!!! Demanading audience, I know. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,540 Posts
Is that a size small BTW? When I called Titus, they only had one or two smalls left, one of them in white?

Did you buy MY size small?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes I think I did. when my LBS called they had one in white and one in pink. I chose the white.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,540 Posts
guitarscrub said:
yes I think I did. when my LBS called they had one in white and one in pink. I chose the white.
Arrgg! You sure you didn't want the pink? Oh well, I was thinking of switching to a Turner 5 Spot anyhow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,721 Posts
guitarscrub said:
yes I think I did. when my LBS called they had one in white and one in pink. I chose the white.
was there any reason why you didn't get the freeride lowers? maybe something you shoud think about before you build it up. it wil cost $375 to add them later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
demo_slug said:
was there any reason why you didn't get the freeride lowers? maybe something you shoud think about before you build it up. it wil cost $375 to add them later.
I'm not sure? What would be the benefit of a freeride lower?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,721 Posts
guitarscrub said:
I'm not sure? What would be the benefit of a freeride lower?
Free ride lowers add about ~100grams (1/4 pound). but alow you to run a bigger back tire. so there is a trade off. There are lots of posts on the subject.

what rear tire did you plan to run? 2.1s will fit fine. some 2.3 will fit, most 2.3 will not....

there is nothing wrong at all with the way you SB is set up. and is totaly sweet as is.

but if you ever plan on running a big back tire, now is the time to make a stink about it. if not, it will cost you $375.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top