Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because the Downhill-freeride forum just flat out sucks.I never seen so many stupid threads about nothing.I must say at least you guys talk good bike stuff.So tell me again,how's that new 07 RFX??? HAHA........CF........

·
Amphibious Technologies
3,472 Posts
CRAZY FRED said:
Because the Downhill-freeride forum just flat out sucks.I never seen so many stupid threads about nothing.I must say at least you guys talk good bike stuff.So tell me again,how's that new 07 RFX??? HAHA........CF........
CF, you know you don't need to own a Turner to post here but if you must the '07 RFX looks nice plus it may come with maxle rear end. ;)

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
dude, you cant get another Turner. I just posted my "tribute to Fred" DHX w/ white spring coil for sale! I would have never put it up for sale if I knew you were coming back

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
Fred, as Scuba said, you don't have to own a turner to post here for christ's sakes. The dh forum is chock full of 14 year old morons; if you hang out here. you can converse with middle aged morons instead. :thumbsup:

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Renegade said:
Fred, as Scuba said, you don't have to own a turner to post here for christ's sakes. The dh forum is chock full of 14 year old morons; if you hang out here. you can converse with middle aged morons instead. :thumbsup:
middle-aged? from the sounds of it many homers are reaping rewards of senior citizen discounts at Dennys

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
wow :eek:...this thread is sounding like Grumpy Old Men! ;)
i didn't know geezers got discounts on liquor! :eek: that's not fair! :nono: they shouldn't be drinking at their age!!! :rolleyes::)
what a ripoff! :D

·
long standing member
3,099 Posts
dHarriet said:
i didn't know geezers got discounts on liquor! :eek: that's not fair! :nono:
I was thinking the same thing. Why should old people get discounts on liquor? Or anything, for that matter. They had a whole lifetime to save up!

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
PCinSC said:
I was thinking the same thing. Why should old people get discounts on liquor? Or anything, for that matter. They had a whole lifetime to save up!
i think it would be appropriate for them to get discounts on old-people-specific goods :), including denture suppilies, the little chairs for the shower, walkers and canes, high waisted plaid pants, bengay...just to name a few. :D:p

·
I like to ride my bike.
1,597 Posts
Renegade said:
I'm 13, what do I qualify as? It seems my choices are limmited to 65+ alcoholics, 65+ normal folk, middle aged alcoholic and [email protected]$$ 14 year olds.

Trust me, I'm a good little boy....but beer is just a few years away...mmm, beer.
Who knows what will happen then...
:D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.