Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Basura Blanca
1,799 Posts
Geez Rob, I'm sorry to hear that. Will definitely take a few spins for you. Heal fast, and completely!
- Joe

·
beer thief
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you all. i'm not going to let it bring me down, both my legs still work so i'll be out pruning the mtb trails on foot. time heals all wounds hopefully.

the funny thing is i almost never get hurt riding bikes. i guess maybe i should stick with what works.

take care

·
beer thief
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, the doctor said eight weeks and I lasted almost one. But I was just cruising on a flat road with no traffic. Being on the sidelines is not as much fun and I will listen to what he wants me to do.

Cynthia! It is nice just to see you are still kicking around. I hope you're keeping the rubber side down, especially on that track bike.

Nick, if you're coming east I have a new chain ring on the Bullit and also a new seat. Just for you.

I hope you all had a great weekend, I did.

Attachments

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,848 Posts
radair said:
Well, the doctor said eight weeks and I lasted almost one. But I was just cruising on a flat road with no traffic. Being on the sidelines is not as much fun and I will listen to what he wants me to do.

I hope you all had a great weekend, I did.
The tube sling makes the photo.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.