Registered
i have a 2021 giant talon 2 that i cant ride until my birthday
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s the 2021 giant talon 2 anyone else have that bike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yup. I picked up mine a few weeks back and I’m getting back into MTB since I was much younger. I’m 37 with 2 boys who are just starting out 6 & 9. The 9 year old likes to go for a nice ride but the 6 year old wants to tear up the single track. Mine has been great and I’ve done 11 rides in 3 weeks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yup. I picked up mine a few weeks back and I’m getting back into MTB since I was much younger. I’m 37 with 2 boys who are just starting out 6 & 9. The 9 year old likes to go for a nice ride but the 6 year old wants to tear up the single track. Mine has been great and I’ve done 11 rides in 3 weeks. View attachment 1928476
Big fan of your telluride

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup. I picked up mine a few weeks back and I’m getting back into MTB since I was much younger. I’m 37 with 2 boys who are just starting out 6 & 9. The 9 year old likes to go for a nice ride but the 6 year old wants to tear up the single track. Mine has been great and I’ve done 11 rides in 3 weeks. View attachment 1928476
im 12 so im just getting into mtb.
im like your 6 year old just twice their age

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also what size did you getit in yours has 2 bottle cage mounts im pretty sure mine only has one. mine is a size small

1 - 8 of 8 Posts