Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
irieness said:
is that the drop that you're talking about in the pic??? :confused:
yeah real small but sketchy for a XC guy on a Sugar. Mad props to him. It was great just to see his excitement

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
yeah real small but sketchy for a XC guy on a Sugar. Mad props to him. It was great just to see his excitement
it looks like a cool trail...I was just confused when reading the original post is all...and was too lazy to reread and clarify...

props to singletrack something or other for doing it...especially with no pads...man I'm such a wuss...but I scar so bad and easily... :rolleyes:

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
irieness said:
it looks like a cool trail...I was just confused when reading the original post is all...and was too lazy to reread and clarify...

props to singletrack something or other for doing it...especially with no pads...man I'm such a wuss...but I scar so bad and easily... :rolleyes:
Here is an interesting story...I saw him walk the pu$$y line. I told him to wait. We ran down the trail and I told him the hard line was very easy (looks very hard). I said go up and ride down it and if you fall I will catch you (I was at the spot if he ate it, I would break his fall) So here is a guy who wouldn't even ride the easy line riding the hard line 5 times....very cool to see the smile on his face

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Innocent Bystander said:
Hey, we'll host the thing for you. Drop me an email so we can arrange for me to get a copy of it.
I will send it tomorrow...it is just XC but still cool

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
you are sick

but i like it
speaking of sick What with the new avatar Shiver you sick fock :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.