·
We get titles?
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share.

·
Don't touch me!
774 Posts
I guess I'm going against the grain here...

I kinda like it. I've visited for years and to me Its easier to find things now aas opposed to then. JMHO.

·
Bicyclist
2,849 Posts
Yet another ditto

I hate the actual company more than their new website though. They have, by far, the worst and most arrogant and unfriendly service of anyone I've used recently. I just went through a horror show trying to return a product and get proper credit for it. This was an order I cancelled 2 days before they shipped it mind you. Their company-mates Nashbar aren't far behind though in general "eff-you" attitude.

·
Registered
130 Posts
ive talked to 5 different customer service people and so far every single one of them sounded like they hated their lives and i make sure not to be annoying and to try to be as courteous as possible......
when i placed my order things started off well.. when i mentioned price matching the lady let out a huge sigh and turned all sour after that. i thought she was going to hang up when i mentioned the 20% off coupon code.

ever not receive an order and have it dissappear from tracking?
they get even happier when youre trying to just GET your measely $40 first and last time order.....

not impressed at all

·
Registered
148 Posts
Worst Customer Service I Have Ever Experienced

I personally think that Nashbar and Performance have the worst customer service I have ever experienced anywhere. As far as I know, they are the same people and just answer the phone with "Nashbar" or "Performance" according to what number you have dialed. For some reason, they seem to be slightly friendlier at Supergo, even though I think they are the same people as well.
It almost seems like they have been instructed to be as rude as they possibly can. I have found that being friendly myself does not help either, which usually works for me.
Try asking them why they are so unfriendly and if you have done anything to upset them. I recently told one of the ladies "I understand that you hate your job, but it's not my fault you have this job. I would appreciate it if you could treat me with some respect, all I am trying to do is buy a few bike parts." She did not respond to that at all BUT was friendlier afterwards.

·
83 feet less per minute
729 Posts
My family orders so much stuff on the web that we know the UPS lady by her first name.(Shirley)
Most companies ship very fast, so why do companies like Performance and Nashbar take so long to ship out orders? Only if you pay for overnight or 2 day shipping do they attempt to ship it out before 4-5 days have gone by. Performance answered my complaints by saying that they would look into it. You know the Post Office can ship items pretty quick and cheap, if you will just get the item to them.
Anyone else have simular problems?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts