Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· AKA; Jimmy Tango
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I was pedaling towards my house from an urban ride and here comes my good pal Chris riding up to my house on one of his bikes. Chris and I are a lot alike with our mindset towards our gear and bikes. We march to our own drummers, many people we meet on our rides initially scoff at our setups or think we're clueless, till they ride with us and find that; "what works for one doesn't always work for another". But what I saw on Chris's bike that evening made me laugh and grab my camera. Its not wrong, just funny.

Nothing like having GPS on your Bottlerocket:band:

Attachments

· AKA; Jimmy Tango
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, I wasn't clear in my intial post. He moves this from bike to bike. He mainly uses it on his Trek T1 track bike. he commutes on that. When it was on the BR, he had just got it and was jazzed about it so he put it on for his ride to work. He doesn't ride balls to the wall with it.

· Registered
874 Posts
I just picked up my '07 Baby Blue BR frame from Free Flite in Marrietta, GA yesterday. I'm @#$%@#$ stoked. I would have had it assembled yesterday but FF didn't have a #%$#$ reducing headset so I had to order one online yesterday and wait for it to get here. :mad:
I love not being able to do anything except just sit there and look at the frame sitting in the floor unti it gets here.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.