Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls...

Sorry I had to post this...

I am getting married this weekend and then we are going on our mtbing honeymoon it's going to be great... :D

We are going to North Carolina and Tennessee...It's going to be so great to get back to TN and see the trails we were on 4 yrs ago as newbies...

Oh and I just had to say that our cake topper is a wire bike from wirebike.com and it turned our really well...

Shell

·
Back in the saddle!
123 Posts
Congratulations!!! How lucky for you two to have such a fun and memorable honeymoon! Just think when you are old grandparents all the cool points you'll get when you tell your story. ;) Have a Blast and take lots of pics for us!!

Atty

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
a bike-themed cake!!

{{{sniifff snifff sob}}} Bike-themed weddings always make me cry!

Congratulations on finding a like-minded partner!

·
internet axe murderer
220 Posts
Congratulations!

Congratulations, enjoy your wedding and reception and honeymoon! My hubby and I did a little biking on our honeymoon too.

Spike

Shell_76 said:
Hi Girls...

Sorry I had to post this...

I am getting married this weekend and then we are going on our mtbing honeymoon it's going to be great... :D

We are going to North Carolina and Tennessee...It's going to be so great to get back to TN and see the trails we were on 4 yrs ago as newbies...

Oh and I just had to say that our cake topper is a wire bike from wirebike.com and it turned our really well...

Shell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.