Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Does anybody know why they were out here? Shooting a film? Promoting something? They've finally heard how good our beer is?

They really should've sent me a memo.....

·
Registered
331 Posts
PMAC said:
PDH, I'm guessing this pic is from the log double on Magic Forest that we "look" at every time. Seems no problem for meester minnaar... more cool stuff at 164productions.com

https://164productions.com/diatribe/greg_5846.jpg
Yeah EZ as cake! I was told he was up there doing a promo for Honda. Angelo saw him launch off the service road and onto old nine- that flat transition- preload, then drop that first steep hill. He'd fly off before those two rocks and land at the bottom.... anyway I'll be up there tomorrow and I think Brian and I are gonna try Keystone on Suday.. Are you gonna be up there???????

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WHAT THE FU*K?!!?? that sounds retarded!! can't wait to hear Angelos rendition.. dam!

Yeah, I'll be there for sure.... parking lot at 9:30 AM. I'm driving up in the morning this time, so hopefully traffic won't be too bad. Maybe I will hit up Keystone too... see ya tomorrow.

·
Registered
331 Posts
PMAC said:
WHAT THE FU*K?!!?? that sounds retarded!! can't wait to hear Angelos rendition.. dam!

Yeah, I'll be there for sure.... parking lot at 9:30 AM. I'm driving up in the morning this time, so hopefully traffic won't be too bad. Maybe I will hit up Keystone too... see ya tomorrow.
******, cool,cool.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.