Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I got permission to ride a brand new local flow trail before it opened. and here's my thoughts.

this is not bike park worthy. but its VERY good for our local stuff in Chattanooga TN.

they used local builders, and volunteers so its all in house stuff by guys that can actually be there to maintain it once stuff happens. and stuff will happen.

from me and my buddy, to his 13 year old son we all had fun. we could jump and clear them with ease, and the 13 year old rolled them. equal smiles around, but room to improve on both ends of the spectrum.

I like that its not super crazy or super easy. this provides a solid variety for all skill levels and something people on public trails can enjoy,.

see the video here

thanks to Barry Smith Trails for building, and allowing me to check it out and document my time! https://trailbuilders.silkstart.com/companies/barry-smith-trails

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Very cool!

Thanks for the write-up, and it sounds like good fun. New trails good!

Just got a pic from a buddy visiting Knoxville (he's from NorCal), and he sent this pic of El Chivo bar. Any good beer bars at the end of your ride?

Alcohol Barware Bottle Drinking establishment Glass bottle

·
WillWorkForTrail
4,989 Posts
What happened to the section after the first S-turn? You skipped to coming out of the second S-turn on the bottom section where it goes into the step up. The largest features on the trail are on the line after the first S-turn.

But I'm just giving you a hard time. So far it sounds like everyone likes the trail based on what I see on Facebook.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What happened to the section after the first S-turn? You skipped to coming out of the second S-turn on the bottom section where it goes into the step up. The largest features on the trail are on the line after the first S-turn.

But I'm just giving you a hard time. So far it sounds like everyone likes the trail based on what I see on Facebook.
That bottom section still wasn't complete yet at the time of filming. It's running great now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.