Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Auto-x addict
'04 Intense 5.5. Still going strong!
282 Posts
Man, you don't need to cave to pressure from these a-holes.
It's YOUR bike, YOU set it up however YOU feel like setting it up!

the saddlebag does look like hell though.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
VpointVick said:
Man, you don't need to cave to pressure from these a-holes.
It's YOUR bike, YOU set it up however YOU feel like setting it up!

the saddlebag does look like hell though.
No need to get rude dude , of course i think like you , but don't have a cow ! ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tThanks guys

After several rides i now i made the right choice
The bike are great.
They are fast and nimble .
On the one hand, there is no bobbing at all. on the other its irons the singeltrack going up or down.
Here some more pic.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Confused

Cowboy-jeff said:
Hey Yarondot
The Bike looks much better without that Bag :eek: By the way nice jump. Maybe you should of got the 6.6 since you're flying that high.
Why does everybody think you need 6+ inches of travel to jump off of anything. That's a nice jump but I've gone as big or bigger on my hardtail many times.. 0 inches of travel.

·
Registered
663 Posts
tiflow_21 said:
Why does everybody think you need 6+ inches of travel to jump off of anything. That's a nice jump but I've gone as big or bigger on my hardtail many times.. 0 inches of travel.
My thoughts exactly. That drop aint very high. The 5.5 IS a trailbike. It should be able to handle 3 footers on a regular basis, and even more than that from time to time.

·
Registered
55 Posts
let's have more pics

Nice to have some pics and a face behind the words. The images feature should be use more often. Going to search my hard disk for some. Taking the camera this weekend if it doesn't rain..

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The trip we rode tody

It was raining on friday
But we took a chance today and whent radeing
Here some pic

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.