Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes, things are not as they seem. Interesting, a few thoughts. Good thing MTBR is not pay-as-you-go. Akitadogg is MIA, even though his truck is at the place he lives. Some live and die by football and other sports (not bashing here:cool: ), and some live and die by nothing more than a bike. People are very passionate about what they ride, whether exclusive SS, 29'r, etc. Some have many bikes, covering many styles. I am not rich. I still have to work. Oh, not getting married. It was in quotation marks. A party for the fact I am single. I am still ugly as ever. I'd have to get a mail-order asian bride. The new bike? Well, it is a full-custom, one-of-a-kind, designed by me and Lex. Lex works for a place called Urban Art. Gave my left arm for it. For real. But the title of this is in quotation marks... any others anyone wants to show?

Attachments

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Konapdlr said:
That is cool ! When did you get that done Mike?
Friday night. Urban Art, Country Club/University. They all specialize in stuff. Lex came up with the skull rock design. He specializes in skulls.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Cool tatt! I have one tattoo on my calf it is a scorpion. Over the years as I have gotten "larger" it has morphed into more of a lobster! I am thinking of getting a tattoo of a steak on my other calf! Surf and turf baby!!

Ross

·
Registered
339 Posts
dirtluvraz said:
Akitadogg is MIA, even though his truck is at the place he lives.
McClintock and the 60? I drove by that place yesterday evening and his truck was not there. Last I heard, he was working for BLM up in the Northwest US somewhere. Funny you bring him up....I was thinking about him as I drove past that house in Tempe....

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
Ya_Hozna said:
McClintock and the 60? I drove by that place yesterday evening and his truck was not there. Last I heard, he was working for BLM up in the Northwest US somewhere. Funny you bring him up....I was thinking about him as I drove past that house in Tempe....
dude, that post is, like, nearly, almost, kinda sorta a year old and stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.