Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found an undeveloped roll of film (remember those?) on Porcupine Rim in Moab around 7 years ago. I developed the roll when I got home looking for clues to get the pics to the owner but no luck. I just stumbled across the pics while cleaning out my basement. I scanned one of them. Here it is, a dad and his young daughter. Is this you or do you know this guy or got any ideas on how to contact somebody in this situation? Long shot, I know.

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't know DJ

DIRTJUNKIE said:
John, it look's like Steve [Aquaholic] and his missing offspring.;)
The guy in the picture looks to be in his 30s and 7 years ago Aqua must have still been in his 80s, dontcha think? I sent this pic to Ifoundyourcamera but by now I'm guessing this guy has forgotten he even lost this roll of film so he's not looking. I haven't lost any sleep in the past 7 years over this but it'd be kinda cool to get it to him.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,809 Posts
xcguy said:
The guy in the picture looks to be in his 30s and 7 years ago Aqua must have still been in his 80s, dontcha think? I sent this pic to Ifoundyourcamera but by now I'm guessing this guy has forgotten he even lost this roll of film so he's not looking. I haven't lost any sleep in the past 7 years over this but it'd be kinda cool to get it to him.
The resemblance is uncanny, although Aqua would have been 46 at that time. And It would be cool if the guy responds and you end up returning it to him.

·
Shapeshifter
78 Posts
Found Magazine is killer - and a super place to waste tons of tons of time on the internet. They used to do a traveling show and it was hilarious.

BTW if you google hilarious (in case you don't know what funny is or you're not sure how to spell it), you get this.

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That looks like the guy in my picture 7 years and a thousand beers later

and I'm still not gonna be able to get hold of him.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.