Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
what...?
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18 deg weather, rock hard trails and 45lbs of air in my front Nobby Nic is NOT the ticket.
While trying to negotiate a downhill left/right trough the trees, I somehow lost traction, grabbed the front brake:eekster: and found myself doing my best Superman imitation towards a tree.
Result: Severly brused clavacle, severely brused hip and back totally spasamed up from the resulting twisting and hanging upside down, still clipped in, from the tree. Fortunately, nothing broken but my ego:D

what i learned.....don't try and keep up with the fast guys, haha:p

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
45 psi - holy crap! Was it a road ride?? :eek:

Good to hear the injuries were minor. The Turner clan seems to be taking a beating this winter.

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
dude...leave flying to superman!
unless of course you want to sport some fantastic blue head to toe lycra! :eek::) in which case you have to post pics, el c style! :D

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
damn! when are you all gonna learn from me.......you will notice I have no injuries to report. Quite simple really....just pretend you ride bikes by hanging out on mtbr but never really clip in. duh!

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
FoShizzle said:
damn! when are you all gonna learn from me.......you will notice I have no injuries to report. Quite simple really....just pretend you ride bikes by hanging out on mtbr but never really clip in. duh!
thanks for that wisdom Fo! :thumbsup::)

wanna trade...your RFX for a brand new keyboard and some doritos??? :D:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.