Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· I post too much.
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I should be receiving it within the next two weeks, it should be painted by next wednesday and off to UPS right after that. I'll post pics of the build up as soon as it's done. And as soon as I post a pic or two of it built up, go check out my blog, I'll have a write-up of how things went down in the last months, and how me and Brad worked together on this project.

Enjoy!

· I post too much.
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. He does, but only because he's the one sending it to paint and he has to tell the painter! I would've loved to surprise even him, but I don't think it would really be possible.

BTW, I am the only Nemesis Project owner with a bike this colour. I expect it to be quite sexy when built up. I can't wait, I have great plans for it. All I need now is a fork and I want to change my wheelset and tires.

· Registered
1,308 Posts
snaky69 said:
Yeah. He does, but only because he's the one sending it to paint and he has to tell the painter! I would've loved to surprise even him, but I don't think it would really be possible.

BTW, I am the only Nemesis Project owner with a bike this colour. I expect it to be quite sexy when built up. I can't wait, I have great plans for it. All I need now is a fork and I want to change my wheelset and tires.
ewwwwww

· Registered
561 Posts
i think i may deserving of a nemesis frame sooner or later or whenever i get mine and my custom powdercoated deity cranks to match the frame (brad=awesome). thats gonna be the 2nd out of at least 3 or more nemesis frames in chapel hill NC aka nemesis capital, USA only cause half of us teamers reside tehre. w00t!

· I post too much.
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
J-dogg said:
i think i may deserving of a nemesis frame sooner or later or whenever i get mine and my custom powdercoated deity cranks to match the frame (brad=awesome). thats gonna be the 2nd out of at least 3 or more nemesis frames in chapel hill NC aka nemesis capital, USA only cause half of us teamers reside tehre. w00t!
I am the only one in Quebec, and the 7th or so in Canada I think, so I can easily say I'm the only french canadian to ride a Nemesis frame.

To top it off, AFAIK I'm the only team member up north, and the only one with a bike the colour I picked.

· Registered
561 Posts
thats what i did. you'll love it and the frame. now when i get mine built its gonna be sick!
hs 33
sherman or nemesis fork
shadow and ringle hubs
custom powdercoated deitys
profile hip stem and 25t imperial chainwheel in tangerine
POW!
although i cant talk, snaky's got his already and mine's in the shop eventually

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.